Couch Cleaning Melbourne
Welcome to Central Home Services, your go-to company for professional couch cleaning in Melbourne. We’re a proud family owned and operated business that’s been serving the people of Camberwell, Bentleigh and their surrounding suburbs for more than 20 years.
Our technicians have been fully trained to work with all kinds of materials including microsuede, synthetic fibres, tapestry, wool, cotton and leather couch cleaning.
+ Read More
Professional Couch Cleaning in Melbourne
We’re proud to offer our residential and commercial customers a highly effective couch steam cleaning service in Melbourne and an equally as effective couch dry cleaning Melbourne service.
Which option we use on your couch will totally depend on what we deem is the safest and most effective.
How do we determine which is best?
Couch Dry Cleaning vs Steam Cleaning
Before we begin each job, we pre-test all surfaces for colour-fastness and check materials to establish which method of cleaning is the safest. Our attention to detail is second to none with pre-testing and you won’t find another couch cleaner in Melbourne that provides the quality of service that we do.
The Benefits of Getting Professional Couch Cleaning in Melbourne
Whether you use our couch steam cleaning service or you choose us as your couch dry cleaners in Melbourne, you can benefit from the following:
We’re the Best Couch Cleaning Service in Melbourne
- Getting your upholstery cleaned on a regular basis is a great investment in your home and your health.
- Your couch can become a haven for dirt, dust mites and bacteria, all of which we can effectively remove to leave your furniture looking and smelling as good as new.
- As a locally owned company, we aim to make our rates very affordable and providing our customers with value for their money is important to us.
- We use the best equipment possible to dig deep into the fibres of your upholstery to remove unwanted dirt, stains, pet hair and odours.
- As a result of all of the above, your couch will look better for much longer than it would if you were to do a DIY job.
Is it Time for Your Couch to be Cleaned?
It doesn’t matter how clean and tidy we keep our homes, it’s simply inevitable that undesirable nasty’s will occasionally find their way in and get comfortable in the upholstery.
So even when they engage in regular DIY couch cleaning, Melbourne residents should still be sure to have their upholstery thoroughly cleaned every 6 to 12 months by a company offering professional couch cleaning in Melbourne.
Why Are We the Best Couch Cleaners in Melbourne?
Without arranging for semi-regular visits from a professional couch cleaner, Melbourne residents can expect that whilst their upholstery may look clean on the surface, in reality many nasty’s will be lurking in the hard to reach areas.
Potential offenders include:
- Pet Hairs: If you allow your pets to rest on your furniture, you’ll certainly find that their hairs get everywhere and can be extremely difficult to remove.
Even if you don’t allow them this privilege, hairs can still become trapped in the carpet or rugs and kicked up into the air as people walk through the room – and all too often they manage to find their way onto your furniture when they settle.
- Bacteria and Bugs: From fleas brought in on the fur of your pets to dust mites that are so small they can’t be seen with the naked eye, there are plenty of undesirable creatures that are fond of making their homes in upholstery.
Many of these creatures not only leave unsightly marks on your upholstery and create an unpleasant living environment, but also make life difficult for those who suffer from respiratory conditions like asthma by worsening their symptoms.
- Dust and Dirt: As well as collecting dust, upholstery can also provide a home for dropped food crumbs and for outside dirt brought in on clothing and shoes.
The smallest particles of dust and dirt will inevitably manage to get into the deepest and most inaccessible nooks and crannies, where nothing will get them out but a deep clean by a professional couch cleaner.
Melbourne residents who are determined to keep at bay all of these nasty’s should of course regularly clean their upholstery with the relevant cleaning product, but in order to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness are maintained it’s essential to find professional couch cleaning services in Melbourne.
Why is Professional Couch Cleaning So Effective?
Simply put, the coach cleaning services Melbourne companies like Central Home Services can provide are made effective by the experience of the staff and the superiority of the equipment.
Contrary to what many people assume, the products for couch cleaning Melbourne shops and department stores sell (and the products available for rent from equipment hire companies) are simply not of the same standard as those used by professional upholstery cleaning experts.
Invest in professional couch cleaning in Melbourne and you can rest assured that your upholstery will receive the deepest clean available on the market.
Please get in touch with us today for more information and to book a consultation where we can discuss what would be the best approach to get your couch restored to it former glory.
Have a question about our couch cleaning service? Get in Touch!
Take the first step to banishing those annoying stains from your couch forever by calling us on 1300 310 160 to book an appointment.
Alternatively, feel free to call the same number and ask us any questions that you’ve got as we’d be more than happy to help.
Central Home Services are Melbourne’s best house cleaners, specialising in upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, air conditioning cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, furniture cleaning, couch, lounge and sofa steam cleaning. Contact us today!
– Read Less